Kitty Fake Strip Lashes
Our captivating Kitty fake lashes are your purrfect party partner – just under half an inch (11mm) of dramatically textured, spiky, synthetic falsies, inspired by the seductive style of the fifties’ silver-screen queens.
Rocking an extra thick band for a bold, retro-liner look and a flirty corner flick, they go to great length to make your eyes smoulder. For maximum impact, dial up the drama with a shimmery white shadow for that vintage Hollywood look, or team with smoky shadow and a slick of mascara – either way, you’ll be more than ready for your close-up.
Yet while your Kittys ooze high-maintenance charism, they’re total softies – feather-light, oh so comfortable to wear (yes, even with contacts!), and easy for even absolute beginners to apply. With a little TLC, they’re also reusable up to four times. Keep them in kitten-soft condition by cleaning away traces of make-up with a cotton swab dipped in micellar water, and carefully tweezing any glue from the band.
Each classily boxed Kitty set includes clear, latex-free adhesive that dries without clumping for a super-smooth, long-lasting finish. When your inner glamor puss is demanding to be indulged, these are your go-to gals – and no pussyfooting around!
How to rock the red-carpet with Kitty:
- First apply your eye make-up – but hold the mascara...
- Gently pick up the lashes from their tray with an eyelash applicator or tweezers.
- Check their width against your eye and trim with scissors to get the perfect fit.
- Apply a thin coat of lash adhesive along the strip-lash line and wait 30 seconds, until tacky.
- Fit your falsies to the middle of your lash line, as close as possible to the roots, then press the entire strip into place.
- Pinch together, either with your fingers or eyelash curlers, then fluff up with a spoolie for maximum volume.
- To remove, pinch the inner corner of the strip and gently peel off, following the direction of your own lashes.
- Pop your fabulous falsies back in their tray ready to help your eyes look the cat’s pyjamas another day!