Connie Fake Strip Lashes
With their cool, vintage vibe, our Connie fake strip lashes are just the ticket when you’d rather channel Doris Day-wholesome than Marilyn Monroe-hot. A very respectable shade under 3/8 inch (9mm) in length in a wispy, crossed-knot style, they’re the cutest way to boost volume and create a natural daytime look that makes sure all eyes are on your eyes. These good gals are even kind to contact lenses!
An ultra-thin band creates just enough contrast with your natural lashes for understated elegance, taking you effortlessly from hip boho chic to sleek wedding glam. And if you want to switch things up for a more wham-glam evening look, just add a hint of shadow, a slick of liner and a touch of mascara, and you’re ready to gently rock those big, beautiful eyes.
Whether you’re a false-lash maven or rookie, you’ll find these synthetic lovelies easy as pie to apply, and so comfy and light, both day and night, that no one will know you’re wearing them – but absolutely everyone will adore your “naturally” gorgeous lashes. And if you show your Connies a bit of love, you can reuse them up to four times. Keep them sweet by tweezing off glue from the band and whisking away traces of make-up with a cotton swab and micellar water.
Each cutely packaged Connie set contains latex-free lash adhesive, designed to dry as smooth and clear as glass for a seamless, long-lasting finish. With these classy lashes, the only con is in the name!
How to create a soft and natural day look with Connie:
- First apply your make-up – keep it simple for a fresh-faced look, but hold the mascara...
- Gently pick up your Connie lashes from their tray with an eyelash applicator or tweezers.
- Trim with scissors to get just the right length for your eyes.
- Apply a thin coat of lash glue along the strip-lash line and wait 30 seconds for it to become tacky.
- Fit the strip lash to the middle of your lash line, as close as possible to the roots, then press the entire strip into place.
- Pinch your lashes and falsies together, either with your fingers or eyelash curlers, and fluff up with a spoolie.
- To remove, pinch the inner corner of the strip and gently peel off, following the direction of your own lashes.
- Keep your Connies safe in their tray, ready for your next lash s-trip.