Brush Cleaning Tool Hibiscus
Clean up your act with the hibiscus Brush Cleaning Tool. Seriously simple to use, this tool will erase the ick-factor from your brushes. Small enough to fit on two fingers or store in your bathroom, this is a beauty must-have. Bye-bye bacteria, hello clear skin!
- Just add water and shampoo
- Waterproof and durable
Step by Step
- Apply your brush cleaner or shampoo and a small amount of water onto the Brush Cleaning Tool.
- Rub brush onto the tool in circular motions across the two different surfaces until the brush is clean. You may need to rinse with water a few times before all the make-up washes off the brush.
- Rinse bristles thoroughly and squeeze out the excess water.
- Rest brushes horizontally or upside down to dry. Do not leave to dry standing up as the water can damage the handle and dissolve the glue, which can cause the bristles to shed.
Make sure you wash your brushes regularly to remove make-up residue which can cause bacteria to build up over time. This will prolong the life of your brushes so you can keep them for years to come. Having clean brushes also allows for a more consistent colour application.