Betty Fake Strip Lashes
Unleash your inner glamor puss with our luscious Betty fake strip lashes – purrfect for creating an on fleek, feline eye. At nearly half an inch long (12mm), these beauties make even hooded peepers pop.
The thin band blends seamlessly with your own natural lash line for a vintage-style liquid liner look with a foxy corner flick – you don’t have to worry about winging it with Betty. Keep things natural with just a slick of kohl under your bottom lashes or go to town for a big night out with a smoky eye and lashings of dark mascara, matched with a bright red lip.
Perfect for absolute beginners and lash pros alike, these kitten-soft synthetic lashes are weightless and comfortable to wear from day into night, even with contacts – you’d probably forget you were rocking them if you didn’t get so many compliments! And our Bettys are keepers, reusable up to four times with a bit of TLC. Just tweeze any remaining glue off the band after removing, whisk away make-up traces with a cotton swab dipped in micellar water, and they’re good to go for next time.
Each pretty Betty box comes with latex-free lash adhesive that dries clear and free of clumps for a smooth, long-lasting hold in the blink of an almond-shaped eye. Jeepers creepers, you’ll be rocking ravishing peepers, girlfriend!
How to create almond-shaped eyes with Betty:
- First apply your eye make-up – but hold the mascara…
- Gently pick up the lashes from their tray with an eyelash applicator or tweezers.
- Trim with scissors to get just the right length for your eyelids.
- Apply a thin coat of lash adhesive along the strip-lash line and wait 30 seconds for it to become tacky.
- Fit the strip lash to the middle of your lash line, as close as possible to the roots, then press the entire strip into place.
- Pinch your lashes and falsies together, either with your fingers or eyelash curlers, and fluff up with a spoolie.
- To remove, pinch the inner corner of the strip and gently peel off, following the direction of your own lashes.
- Pop your bewitching Betty falsies back in their tray, ready to cast their spell on your next lash s-trip.