No products in the basket.
Terms & Conditions
The Vintage Cosmetic Company website Terms and Conditions. “The Vintage Cosmetic Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”) provides the services available on the Website. Your use of this Website is governed by these Terms and Conditions set out below. By using any part of this Website or placing an order on the Website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
Once you have placed your order, we will send to you an acknowledgement providing you with a payment reference and the value of your order. This is not an order confirmation a separate order confirmation will be emailed.
If we are unable to fulfill your order following our order acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
The total cost of your order is the price of the products plus any delivery charges ask set out in the Delivery section of the Website.
Payment can be made either by Paypal, All major credit cards and telephone orders.
We will deliver the goods in accordance with the delivery option selected by you during the order process.
Any delivery time-scales quoted to you are indicative only. The Vintage Cosmetic Company does not accept any liability whatsoever for delayed delivery caused by any third party. As soon as you have received the goods, you will assume all risk in the goods. Upon delivery of the goods to you, we will also provide you with sufficient details to enable you to:
a) exercise your rejection of faulty or damaged goods; and
b) address any intended cancellation or complaints to the correct place of business.
Upon receipt of the goods you must inspect the goods and you will be deemed to have accepted the goods unless you notify us that you have cancelled the order and/or you return the goods in accordance with the Returns & Cancellations Procedures. If no such action is taken, we shall not be obliged to accept any rejection of the goods at a later date.
Please note that you may cancel this contract if you give us notice by email at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day of delivery of the goods.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The competition will run from 3.30pm GMT Thursday 26th 2016 May until 5.00pm GMT on Friday 27 May 2016 (inclusive).
- This competition is not open to employees or immediate family of Benefit Cosmetics Ltd or The Vintage Cosmetic Company, its subsidiaries, associated companies, agents or anyone connected with the draw.
- This competition is open to UK residents only. Entrants must be 16 years or over to enter. No purchase necessary. No alternative cash prizes.
- To enter the competition, entrants must retweet/report/regram the post made by @Thevintagecosco on Twitter/facebook or instagram and follow both @Thevintagecosco and @BenefitUK
- ONE (1) winner will be chosen from all entrants across social media within 48 hours of the competition closing and contacted via a message on the channel by which they entered on.
- The winner will receive a goodie bag with £200 worth of The Vintage Cosmetic Company and Benefit Cosmetic products.
- In the event the winner fails to claim their prize within 48 hours of being announced, the winner is otherwise disqualified from the draw. The prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void and another winner will be chosen.
- Entry into the competition is on the understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions may result in a prize being forfeited.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and entrants agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel, modify or offer an alternative prize in whole or part of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances or if, in its sole discretion, the prize is not capable of being issued.
- The Promoter and the Promoter’s Administrator accept no responsibility for entries that are illegible or lost or delayed due to technical problems. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of receipt.
- Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the draw other than as specifically contemplated in these rules.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withhold the prize in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions or if the Promoter deems, in its absolute discretion, there to have been any malpractice.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although the Promoter will do its best to protect Personal Data, it cannot guarantee the security of Personal Data transmitted to it and any transmission is at your own risk.
- The Promoter, including the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of the Promoter, excludes all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws. The Promoter does not attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable laws.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The name and county of the winner will be available until 31st May 2016 and can be obtained by sending a request to the Digital Department at the Promoter’s address below.
- The PROMOTER: The Vintage Cosmetic Company , 20 Rainsford Road, Chelmsford, Essex. CM1 2QD