Gracie Fake Strip Lashes
Want to switch up your look from naturally lovely to adorably eye-catching? Then you need our amazing Gracie fake strip lashes – from no drama to drop-dead gorgeous with minimum fuss.
Measuring just over 3/8 inch (10mm), the elegantly sectioned design brings length and subtle volume to your natural style, and the thin band blends with your own lash line to create a classic retro-corner flick. The overall effect is gracefully vintage, almond-shaped appeal.
In the sunshine, keep it simple with a hint of colour below and above your lashes, and no one will even know you’re wearing falsies. By starry night, go to greater lengths with lashings of mascara, a smoky shadow and plenty of shimmer.
Firm favorites with beauticians and beginners alike, these synthetic falsies are so easy to fix in place and so light and comfortable to wear, they’ll even boss the contact lens test. And because you can get up to four times’ use from your Gracies, they’re as kind to your purse as they are to your peepers. Just keep them sweet by carefully tweezing old glue from the band and whisking away any traces of make-up with a cotton swab and micellar water.
Each gorgeously boxed set includes clear, latex-free adhesive that dries without clumping for a professionally smooth, long-lasting finish. A real saving Gracie for eyes!
How to get fuller, longer lashes with Gracie:
- First apply your eye make-up – but hold the mascara…
- Gently pick up the lashes from their tray with an eyelash applicator or tweezers.
- Check their width against your eye and trim with scissors to get just the right fit.
- Apply a thin coat of lash adhesive along the strip-lash line and wait 30 seconds for it to become tacky.
- Fit the strip lash to the middle of your lash line, as close as possible to the roots, then press the entire strip into place.
- Pinch your lashes and falsies together, either with your fingers or eyelash curlers, and fluff up with a spoolie.
- To remove, pinch the inner corner of the strip and gently peel off, following the direction of your own lashes.
- Store your fabulous falsies safely in their tray between use, so they’re ready to Gracie your eyes another day!