Foot File Pink
Our neat little foot file makes fabulous feet a walk in the park. Yes ma’am, it’s time to meet your solemate and get ready to step out in style.
In fifties-inspired, popping pink, it may look sweet but it shows no mercy to unsightly hard skin. With just a couple of minutes of regular use, rough patches melt away like butter on hot popcorn to reveal feet that are satin smooth, sandal-season ready and won’t scare the socks off your pedicurist.
File away twice a day to tackle cracked heels, dry skin and stubborn calluses, then a couple of times a week to prevent it all from tiptoeing back.
How to use:
- Before using your foot file for the first time, peel off the protective film.
- Wash your feet and dry thoroughly, as filing damp skin can be harmful to the delicate new skin beneath.
- Work the file across rough areas on the sides, heels and balls of your feet, applying just enough pressure to flake the dead stuff painlessly away.
- Finish up with a rich treatment cream and a lick of your favorite nail polish, and you’ll have the world at your feet.
- After use, wash your foot file with soapy water, rinse well, then dab dry.